2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Engagement, Mr. E and Miss M

Miss M called me a few months ago and we booked her October wedding....at the time we didn't know about little surprise baby! I'm sad I won't be able to do Miss M's wedding, I know it will be awesome! Thanks Miss M for still allowing me to shoot your engagements and bridals!!
I thought this turned out really cool! Looks like sparks when they kiss! They were funny, after 'kissy' shots I would have to say "okay...got it...ummm...alright let's move on!" :) I think those were their favorites! Such a nice looking couple!!
There were a lot of laughs and fun during their session! I know they will have a long life together, they were so sweet and considerate of each other!
Thanks again Mr. E and Miss M!! I'll be thinking about you on your day while I'm holding my new baby! :)

No comments: