2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wedding, Mr. D and Mrs. J

The wedding of Mr. D and Mrs. J was so beautiful! She chose bright vivid colors that looked awesome in the photos! Here are just a few of my favorites.Her bouquet all ready to go!


Beautiful couple ready to start their lives together.
The reception was at the Foster Robinson house in Little Rock. Absolutely gorgeous! Can I tell you my favorite part? Mmmmm....the food!!! I won't say how many plates I kept asking Josh to go back for! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! :)

Mr. D and Mrs. J thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was such a joy, your families were so kind and we really had a great time!

No comments: