2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mrs. K, Maternity Portraits

Miss K and her perfect tummy!! No photoshoping here folks....it is that perfect. I took Miss K's senior portraits a few years ago and I was so happy when she asked me to do maternity portraits! I'm really excited to meet little Miss K!!! I loved the look of Mrs. K out in nature. Seemed very "mother earth" to me.

I really liked how baby K is in tight focus and her mommy is in a soft focus. It's all about baby K.



Something about that black background with the belly.

This was very whimsical. So beautiful!
Mrs. K thank you so much for chosing us to take your maternity portraits! I am sooo excited to take baby K's portraits in just a few weeks! I pray for a relaxing and easy next few weeks. :)

No comments: