2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Children, Mr. H.

One of my best friends from college came all the way from Michigan to have photos taken of her sweetie pie....Well, okay so she had some family and friends she was visiting also. :) I was soo excited to meet mr. H. He is an absolutely beautiful newborn!


I love this one. His right hand looks like he is signing "I love you." This was so sweet, as his mom was holding him out, he fell asleep! What a good baby!
Perfect little fingers.
Big brother H was so gentle and good with his little brother. These boys will have so much fun together!
I loved this face! I kept wanting to give him kisses!
Thanks for bringing your boys! They did great!

No comments: