2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photo Safari with Arkansas Professional Photographers Association

Monday I spent the day wth members of the Arkansas Professional Photographers Association I am so proud to be a member of this association. The other photographers involved were SO helpful to the newbies and I feel like I learned so much. Here are just a few of my favorites. I filled up 8 gigs of memory cards, went through 2 mega camera batteries and all my flash batteries...What a great day!! :)
I had a GREAT time!! I feel like I learned so much and got some great shots! We started with a bride and groom at Trapnall Hall. I must put this disclaimer that these are models and this is not a session. Off to downtown to do some senior portraits! These seniors were so cooperative and the pictures turned out so good!































I love this one! Isn't she a doll?!




Then we were off to Forest Robinson on Broadway for family and children portraits.








I had a great time! I enjoyed meeting Heather Owen (Heather Owen Photography), Beth Martin (Beth Martin Photography) and Melissa Crotty (Melissa Crotty Photography) . Here is a photo of us!

1 comment:

Melissa McCrotty said...

Hey Kelly! Your pictures from the Safari turned out great, and if you get that picture of the four of us, send it my way!!