2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Children, Miss A

Miss A is such an angel baby! She is so much fun! She laughed, smiled and talked through most of the session. Her mommy is a great friend of mine and I love it when she brings her darling Miss A. If I had a girl--I would dress her in things like this--super girlie--I love it!
Big smiles.
A dress Miss A's mommy wore when she was a baby.
Love that pouty lip! This tutu was a splurge for the business (aka if I ever have a daughter!) If you would like your little one in it, bring her on!

Wild thing!
We had some bubbles blowing, but Miss A was not a fan. She does love those rubber duckies!

No comments: