2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Friday, August 15, 2008

I Won A Great Prize!

A couple of weeks ago I attended the Arkansas Professional Photographers Trade Show at the Peabody in Little Rock. I got to meet with vendors and I had a wonderful time seeing "what's new" this year. While I was there I registered for a giveaway from Millers Professional Imaging--our printers. They have a goal of giving $100,000 away to local charities this year. They are giving it in $1,000 incriments. Kelly's Photography was selected!! I had a very hard time deciding on which charity. Finally yesterday my husband said "You can't go wrong Kelly. They are all good causes." I looked into several and decided today that the money should go to the Ronald McDonald house in Little Rock. Can you imagine if your child was sick and you needed a close place to stay? The Ronald McDonald house is a great organization and I'm proud that they will receive $1,000 from Kelly's Photography. Thanks Millers Professional Imaging! You have inspired me to look into several worthy causes that I plan for our business to donate to.

No comments: