2013 Special

FREE NEWBORN SESSION-With purchase of a Baby Plan! Limited availability. Contact Kelly to schedule!

Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit! Use toward sessions or prints--no limits!



Monday, August 11, 2008

HW Wedding

Saturday was a great day! Mr. H and Mrs. W got married! I loved photographing this wedding, the bride and groom were a lot of fun and I can't wait to show a few of the favorites.
Rings in the bouquet.
Waiting for his beautiful bride.Proud mama.Sweet Sisters.


I like how you can see moment they blew out the candles.
The kiss.
Yeah! We're married!


Happy family.




I love how you can see their reflection in the window.


The wind was blowing a nice breeze, it make Mrs. W's veil blow so nicely!



Thank you Mr. H and Mrs. W for allowing me to capture your special day!! I wish you years of happiness!

No comments: